Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Bio About Me

I was born in San Bernardino, CA. I lived in So Cal for many years, moving from town to town. I was in the special education classes until I was in high school. Now that I look back, the only needs I had were ADHD and was dyslexia which I am still currently battling. By my senior year in high school all I was taking were 3 classes so by my second semester I enrolled into Freshman English and freshman Math at Crafton Hills College. I attended the school for 2 years trying to figure out exactly what I wanted the rest of my life to be. Then one day I just dropped everything and left to North Carolina. From there I backpacked to the surrounding states and back this way until I ended up in San Francisco and at the Year Up program.

No comments:

Post a Comment