Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Community

The Goth/Industrial scene is full of goths and industrialists. We all come together to listen to music, dance, stomp, or just to talk. We all dress "strange" or "unusual". Wearing mostly black clothes, fishnets, shredded/burned material and boots. To be part of the scene you need to dress at least in all black if your wearing basic clothes and just show up to an event that happens regularly. Being in the scene means a lot to me because for me, I feel accepted. My beliefs are pretty dark and strange to most outsiders, but there its normal. No one looks at you like your some weirdo, no one gives you a disgusted look and no one judges you for just being you. And to not be judged is an amazing feeling because for a goth, a homeless youth, and an artist, I truely feel accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment